|Whats hot:||Whats not so hot:|
|Lots of Players||Slow Check Payouts (7-9 days)|
|60 days to earn bonus||Limited Deposit Options|
|Large Guaranteed weekly Tourneys||Too many re-buy tourneys|
Americas Cardroom Poker Review
America’s Cardroom is a poker site that is still mid-sized. This is what makes it ideal for maintaining soft competition. As the big guys chase the most lucrative tournament payouts, you can stick around with America’s Cardroom for fishy competition. Meanwhile, you will be raking in Rank Points, which is very important in quickly unlocking your bonuses. The moment your Rank Point account hits 55, $1 of bonus cash will be automatically cleared. This means that there is no waiting around and requesting your bonus or any sort of clearing delay.
To power its poker room, America’s Cardroom has adopted the newly updated Yatahay software which is now known as the “Winning Poker Network” or WPN for short. It’s not my favorite and is not your typical flashy software, but it has lots of functionality behind the graphics. Among the better things that the software provides is the re-sizable tables, notes, multi-tabling and also hand histories. It also has decent game choices, and these include 7 Card Stud, Omaha Hi/Lo, Hold’em Omaha, 32 Card Draw and 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo.
Though there is an obvious growth in it soft player traffic, many people do not still consider it as a large poker room. However, the growth being experienced is one that is steady, and has been attributed to its tournament options.
Before you start playing in the tournament, it is important to first read the rules of the tournament. The rules help you to conduct yourself properly, and also ensure that when you win, you can be able to get what is yours without worrying. Please take your time and read the rules before you can start playing.
Payouts will normally vary based on type and prize of the poker tournament. If you want to see a given tournament’s payout structure, you just have to click on the Tournament Lobby link.
If you desire to play in those bigger tournaments but are short on cash, you can win your way into it for less through a satellite.
A satellite tournament is defined as a qualifying event that a player needs to participate in so that they can win their ticket to an online or a land-based poker event. For instance, if your desire is to play in $125 buy-in $15,000 Tournament, you could participate in one of the nightly tournaments with just only $12+$1 in order to win an entry.
To view the available satellites for each tournament, you only need to look in the Tournament Schedule section which is under the ?Scheduled Tournaments’ tab.
There are various types of tournaments that players can take advantage of. some of these tournament types include:
- Rebuy Tournaments
- Sit & Go
- Knock Out Tournaments
- Final Table experience
- Flip Tournaments
- Time Based Tournaments
- Multi-Table Tournaments
- Hand Based Tournaments among other great tournaments.
100% Bonus Details
There is up to $1,000 bonus for players. This bonus is paid out one dollar at a time. This is until all your bonus money is paid out to you. You will be able to withdraw the money from your account but do not expect that it will ever expire. Every new depositor also receives entry to $250 free roll that serves as welcome gift.
Bonus Details: The minimum amount that you can deposit is $50 but the more you deposit the better for you. the maximum payable bonus is $1000. The rate at which the bonus gets released is one dollar per 27.5 rank points.
Collecting your bonus
One only needs to click on ?Rewards’ link located at the top of the lobby, and go to the Bonus tab. This will give you all the information relating to your bonus. From the box of bonus Available, you will be able to see all that you have managed to accumulate in the Bonus dollars. By clicking the Redeem Bonus link, that money will then be added to your own account automatically.
America’s Cardroom Review currently runs two different Beast races every month. This gives all the players a chance to compete for the Beast Prize pool that is only growing bigger by the day. The first race starts on 1st of the month and runs all the way to 15th, whereupon and another race commences and runs up to end of that particular month. Each month will also see two Special Beast tournaments.
According to Americas Cardroom Reviews, there is over $200,000 in Beast Pools every month, which is the reason for allowing more players to compete.
- No limit in clearing the bonus. This means that players are not under pressure to play so that their bonuses do not expire.
- There is efficient and reliable payout to winning players. To players who come from other parts of the world, this does not always appear to be a big issue because they are used to dealing with online poker rooms that are credible. However, for players who may still be waiting for their bankrolls to return, confidence is key.
- Exceptional customer service. The customer service professionals are not only on standby, but are also very knowledgeable, given the way they expertly tackle questions from clients.
- Lack of traffic – This is especially with regard to players from other parts of the world. Bovada has almost 3 times the players and has more players than any other US poker site. Americas Cardroom is currently 2nd in traffic among the few US poker sites.
- Poker tournament choice is determined by add-ons and re-buys.
- Although Elite Reward Programs fairly good, it is quite difficult to maximize the program’s potential.