WagerWeb is one of the older online gambling sites still operating today. They have been in the game since 1999 and continue to offer plenty of action in their sportsbook, racebook, and casino. The first feature you will notice at WagerWeb are their bonuses as the are very aggressive in promoting these to new players and old.
Online gambling is at an all-time high these days and the sportsbooks and casinos are all fighting for a piece of your action and bonuses is the easiest way to get your attention. But there is more to sportsbooks and casinos than bonuses that should concern gamblers.
WagerWeb at a Glance
- Standard Bonus: 100% Welcome Free Play on deposits from $100 to $1,000 with a 15x rollover or a 30% Free Play on deposits from $1001 to $2000 with a 4.5 rollover.
- Website: wagerweb.com
- Launched in: 1999
- Licensed & Regulated in: San Jose, Costa Rica
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 1.877.512.7095
- Available in US: Yes
- Deposit Options: Mastercard, Visa, Bitcoin, Money Transfer
- Payout Options: Bitcoin, Check, Bank Wire, Money Transfer
Online sports betting sites have plenty to offer and some simply do it better than others. Here, we take an in-depth look at all the important features on WagerWeb and how they compare with all the competition out there, to find out whether or not this is the right online sportsbook and casino for you.
Bonuses and Promotions
- Elite Bonus – 10% Cash (or 15% Free Play) with an 8x rollover. Also get a 1% cashback bonus based on your sportsbook betting volume paid every Monday.
- High Roller Bonus – 20% cash back (or 30% Free Play) with a 10x rollover. However, no sportsbook volume cashbacks with this bonus.
- High Bonus Special – 50% cash (for 75% free play) with a 15x rollover. However, your largest bet is limited to 20% of your deposit amount until you meet the 15x rollover requirement.
- Bitcoin Special – Depositing via Bitcoin pays off at WagerWeb. You will receive a 50% cash bonus (for 75% free play) on your initial deposit with a 15x rollover. You second deposit, you’ll receive a 1% weekly cash back bonus.
- Tenth Times a Charm – If you make nine deposits in a row without making any withdrawals you are eligible for a free deposit on WagerWeb. Terms and conditions apply, however, the average on those first nine deposits is usually your reward.
- Bust Out Bonus – If your WagerWeb account hits $0, you’ll be rewarded with a 5% bonus with no rollover if you deposit $100 or more in the next 24 hours.
WagerWeb’s sportsbook is just what an online sportsbook should be. The interface is quick and easy. The sports, leagues, and events are all easy to access and simple to wager on. They offer all the wagers players like to utilize and an intuitive feel that makes the book easy to navigate.
All the big North American sports are here including plenty of NCAA sports as well. There are international sports, too, so you can always find the sport and the wager you are looking for. And, to make the sportsbook even more appealing, WagerWeb offers a Sportsbook Cash Back Program giving players a 1% cash back reward directly into their account every Monday. There are no signing up or rollovers, just 1% cash from the previous week.
The WagerWeb Casino offers all the popular table games you’d find in any casinos as well as a wide variety of slots and specialty games. Blackjack and roulette are always available and they even offer variations on the classic games which are fun to play and easy to pick up. Their casino’s latest feature is the ‘live dealer’ which, much like live betting, is becoming an important feature to all online sites.
Just like the sportsbook, the casino offers a cash back program as well and it works they same way with a 1% cash back reward deposited directly into your account every Monday. No signing up or rollovers, just 1% cash from the previous week. The casino requires a separate deposit than the sportsbook, however, while it may seem like a hassle, many players like this feature as it allows you to better track you winnings and spending.
The WagerWeb racebook offers plenty of exciting horse racing action everyday. You can find Thoroughbred Horse Racing and Harness racing from over 65 tracks worldwide. Every type of wager is available as well, all the way up to post time. Just like the WagerWeb sportsbook and casino, the racebook also offers a cash back program paying you 13% on your weekly volume.
A feature which was quick to become the most important in the industry is mobile betting. It’s no wonder with the way everyone uses their smartphones and other mobile devices these days. Online betting sites must have a mobile betting system that is just as easy as the desktop version and WagerWeb has done just that. Everything available on the desktop version can be accessed via mobile. It’s just as easy to navigate and use in every way. You can even schedule deposits and withdrawals, all from your smartphone.
If mobile betting is a must, live betting is quickly becoming a necessity. A relatively new feature for online sportsbooks, live betting provides gamblers the opportunity to lay down a wager even after a game has begun. The odds and lines are constantly updating so gamblers are able to find the plays they want. WagerWeb offers live betting are the clock and no game is too far gone to get in on the action.
As one of the older online gambling options available to players, WagerWeb has remained incredibly consistent over the years. They have plenty to offer in the sportsbook, casino, and racebook. Good bonuses, strong odds on plenty of games and events, and a quick payout is a recipe for success.
WagerWeb was quick to learn this and keeps it going every day. While the bonuses are a bit confusing, they are well worth your attention as you aren’t going to beat their options as well as their rollovers. Consider WagerWeb before your next deposit and you’ll be happy you did.