5Dimes has been in operation for over 15 years now and refuses to show any sign of slowing down. The popularity of online gambling has been big business for the online gambling sites and that popularity has brought more competition into the fold. 5Dimes continues to do its own thing and doesn’t seem to be hurting for it.
Their sportsbook is easily one of the most popular internet destinations and their casino receives plenty of action. They post plenty of bonuses, special features, and promotions that the gamblers like to see and complaints are few and far between. A reputation this good is hard to find online, especially for a site that’s been around as long as 5Dimes.
5Dimes at a Glance
- Standard Bonus: 50% Matching bonus up to $520
- Website: 5dimes.eu
- Launched in: 1998
- Licensed & Regulated in: San Jose, Costa Rica
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 1-800-430-5896
- Available in US: Yes
- Deposit Options: Visa, Mastercard, P2P Cash, Money Orders, Bitcoin
- Payout Options: P2P Transactions, Cashier Check, Money Order, Bitcoin, Bank Wire
Bonuses and Promotions
- New Player Matching Bonus – 5Dimes makes their Welcome Bonus interesting with a bonus that grows depending on how much you initially deposit. It starts at 50% but can climb as high as 70%.
- MatchPlay Casino 50% Reward Bonus – When playing the casino, 5Dimes has a different welcome bonus for you. Here you will receive a 50% matching bonus up to $250 on your initial deposit in the Casino.
- Lucky 77 Bonus – All new accounts who deposit exactly $77 are eligible for this bonus which credits your account with 77 free shots in the Casino once you notify customer service.
- Reduced Juice Rewards – 5Dimes knows that smart gamblers are looking for certain advantages and their reduced juice reward is a very popular one. While reducing juice from -110 to -105, for example, doesn’t seem like much, expert gamblers playing know just how much this can earn or save in the long run.
- House Reward Program – Your 8th and 9th deposit comes on the house at 5Dimes. The average of your first 7 deposits are awarded to your for your 8th and then 9th deposit. A very original promotion you won’t find at any other site.
- Mad Bonus – A reload bonus which is available everyday and allows you to choose the matching percentage as well as the rollover amount. 20% – 100% up to $250.
The 5Dimes sportsbook is definitely its most popular feature. They provide a large set of sports to play as well as a horse-race book. You can find every kind of wager there, too. They have a reduced juice program which every expert will tell you is the way to go. Easy to find and easy to use, the sportsbook at 5Dimes is top-notch.
5Dimes’ casino has all of the slots, video poker, and table games people are looking for. It requires a separate deposit from the sportsbook, however, there are more bonuses available in the casino so it is nice to keep the two accounts separate. 5Dimes also features live-dealer games as well, which is a new feature quickly catching on in the online gambling world.
5Dimes do have poker rooms available to play. However, the poker room is not one of their strongest options. They offer limited games, have a higher than average rack, and have had problems with bots in the past. They seem to be putting much work into it and so they aren’t getting much out of it. There are many other poker rooms with better reputations.
The racebook is part of the sportsbook and offers most of the tracks in North America during their season. You can place a wager up to post and still collect just as fast as any other game in the sportsbook. It’s still a good option even though it isn’t a free-standing book. If you don’t mind having all your money in one account, it’s fine.
If there is one constant complaint it is about the look and design of the interface and platform. And, unfortunately, that goes for their mobile betting interface as well. Does it exist? Yes. Can you use it? Yes. Is it slow and silly looking? Double yes. Is this a minor complaint? Sure.
Live betting is one of the latest new features to hit the online sportsbook and 5Dimes was quick to have this option added. The games they offer to live bet are limited, however, this is the case for live betting across the board. It’s actually hard to say if one site’s live betting option is better than another. The important thing is having it as an option which 5Dimes does.
5Dimes is easily one of the most popular full online gambling sites available featuring everything gamblers are looking for with a sportsbook, casino, racebook, poker rooms, and even a lottery. They have been around for years and have a ton of experience at keeping their customers happy and coming back. They offer tons of games and sports to wager on.
Plenty of wagers to make and plenty of banking and bonus options to claim. Payout times are fast and if you pay attention, they can be cheap too. They should update their website and interface, however, 5Dimes is still easy to navigate. Long story short, 5Dimes is one of the best around, try it yourself and see.