The MGM Grand Detroit Casino is located in downtown Detroit. MGM Detroit originally opened in July 1999 at a temporary location. In October of 2007 the Detroit MGM opened their luxury casino resort at its permanent location in downtown Detroit. The new complex has over 100,000 square feet of gaming action! MGM Grand Detroit spent $800 million to build the new mega resort that has 5 restaurants and 5 different bars and lounges.
|Name:||MGM Grand Detroit|
|Hotel Rooms and Suites:||400|
MGM Grand Detroit
1777 Third Street
Detroit, Michigan 48226
MGM Grand Slots and Video Poker Machines
MGM Detroit has over 4,000 slot machines and video poker games, which is more than the other Detroit casinos. They range from a penny slots up to $100 high roller slots! Of these 4,000 machines, there are over 425 video poker machines. Check the latest MGM Slot Promotions here.
MGM Grand Detroit Poker Room
The poker room at the Detroit MGM Casino is located on level 3 and has only 8 tables available. It is completely smoke free. It is very luxurious and new looking and is much different than your home poker game. The Poker room is open 24 hours and even has Seven-Card Stud and Omaha Hi-Lo in addition the the popular Limit and No-Limit Hold Em games.
MGM Detroit Restuarants
- WolfGang Puck Grille – Wolfgamg Puck is a legendary chef. This is a contemporary version of a traditional “bar & grill”. Dress code is listed as smart casual.
- Bourbon Steak – A contemporary American Steakhouse that opens at 5pm daily.
- Saltwater – A high quality seafood restaurant that won the AAA four diamond award
- Breeze – A food court with 5 different food stations.
- Palette Dining Studio – A ball you can eat buffet with a little bit of everything.
- Starbucks – Coffee, lattes with pastries and bagels
MGM Grand Detroit Casino Directions and Parking
MGM Detroit has self parking in the MGM parking garage as well as a separate valet parking area for all MGM casino and hotel guests.