New Jersey has released the Online Gambling revenue report for the first time ever. The report is for the whole casino industry, but it now include internet gambling. As a numbers guy, I find these type of reports very fascinating. This revenue report breaks it down by casino, so you can see the actual caino win amount, the drop, the slots and table game payout % and even the amount of revenue from rooms and food/beverage.
The $8.4 million ($8,368,837) in revenue is since the birth of New Jersey online gambling which started real money gambling on November 26. The December 2013 revenue amount is $7.4M ($7,388,672). The gaming revenue report is provided by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) and includes the land based casino numbers along with internet gaming.
Here’s the key points of interest:
- $214.5 million total gaming win for Dec 2013
- There was a 7.4% decrease in casino win compared to Dec 2012, but the $7.4 million revenue from online gaming brought it up to a 4% decrease
- Online gaming tax revenue is $1.1 million for Dec 2013
- Borgata/PartyPoker currently have 45% of the market
- The 2013 Total casino win was $2.9B, which is a 6.2% decrease from 2012
New Jersey Market Share
Rank, Casino/Online Provider,Dec Revenue ($USD),Market Share
3,Trump Taj Mahal/Ultimate Poker,”$825,092″,11.2%
** Golden Nugget information is lower than it should be due to the fact they did not receive internet gaming approval until December 13th.